Please Note: Our primary business site is now OpenNMS UK http://opennms.co.uk
- Lower total cost of ownership
- Greater flexibility to modify the solution for specific requirements
- Better transfer of end user knowledge (sometimes called 'sticky information') into the development process
- More transparency in managing of the risks and opportunities associated with a solution's life cycle
entimOSS helps communities and organisations to recognise and exploit the value available to them through the use of Open Source Solutions.
Telecoms and ICT
- entimOSS is collaborating with the OpenNMS group in the creation and support of open source operational support solutions for the telecoms and ICT industries. (www.opennms.org )
- This is primarily targeted at users of the TMForum's SOA standards for telecommunications operators (www.tmforum.org ).
entimOSS is developing solutions for creating open source management of complex media environments
entimOSS is looking for ways to use open source projects as a means to facilitate both education and research
entimOSS is Looking for ways to promote the use of open source to reduce the operational costs for organisations in the voluntary sector